Let's just go ahead and say that this feature will be posted on Monday, heh.
- Archie turned 11 weeks old this week!
- He had his first, second AND third trips to the beach, lucky pup.
- Sadly, there's still no improvement with house-training. Please tell me he'll get it eventually?!
- He's getting less interested in snuggles; he likes it when he's tired, but I think he's getting fed up of being carried around.
- He got a new toy worm that he loves more than cheese.
- He's now a pro at car travel, including long journeys.
- He walked on a lead for the first time (in the garden of my parents' caravan)
- He visited his first arcade (and slept through the whole experience whilst strangers took photos of him!)
- He met mummy's favourite vlogger, Brogan Tate!
It was a good week for Archie overall. How was yours?
Chloé and Archie