I know, I know, I'm useless. In my defence, The last few weeks have been crazy! Time for a catch up.
13th-19th June 2016:
- Archie turned 13 weeks old this week!
- He had his first visit to Costa coffee, and enjoyed cuddles with little Isla.
- He also went to his first puppy hour, which was a disaster, as some irresponsible people took their aggressive dogs and he got bitten! He's now very nervous around new dogs, which is heartbreaking. We'll get through it, though.
- My boyfriend had his first fathers' day as a puppy dad! Haha.
20th-26th June 2016:
- Archie turned 14 weeks old this week!
- He spent lots of time with his Auntie Ruby.
- We attended our first Dog Fest! It was amazing, and I treated Archie to so much lovely stuff.
- We met the lovely Jaime and Lily from Fachshund, too!
- He won a Waggiest Tail contest, so he now has two little rosettes!
27th June-3rd July 2016:
- Archie turned 15 weeks old this week!
- His house training is starting to show tinyyyyy improvements (thank the good lord! Haha)
- He had his first little play date, with a sausage dog named Margot (I loved her, but Archie wasn't so sure for the most part.)
- Margot did, however, teach Archie how to bark... he never, ever barked at anything, but the day she visited, he started barking at every little noise. Naughty puppies!
- We were sent a Barney's Biscuit Box for puppies, to review on the blog! Watch this space.
- He had a much more successful experience at a puppy socialising hour, and even made friends!
So there you have it! A little catch up of hour things have been for Archie over the last few weeks. He's brought so much joy into my life, and it's brilliant to see him blossom and grow. He's getting so big!
I'm also super excited to share that my boyfriend and I will hopefully be taking on a second dog much sooner than expected; as Archie is now frightened of other pups, we really want to nip it in the bud. It was always our intention to get him a sister, but now it seems it'll be happening much faster than anticipated! Of course, it all depends on finances and if we find the right dog; we're not necessarily looking for a puppy this time, though I think Archie would adapt far better to another puppy. We shall see! Hopefully, within the next 6-8 months, there'll be two little Murray-Prendergast terrors.
How have the last few weeks been for you? Let us know!